Friday, February 10, 2012

Introduction Post

So, a friend of mine pointed out to me, after I proudly showed her my first review, that I had not posted anything introducing myself or explaining what this blog is for. So, here goes with introductions.
I'm currently seventeen, soon to be eighteen, and a senior in high school in Chicago. I'm headed off to Bowdoin college in the fall, and, as could be pretty quickly perceived from looking at this blog, I'm a bit of a Shakespeare dork.
One of my favorite things to do is watch films of Shakespeare plays, and then rant to whatever captive audience I can find about said films. I've decided to start a blog devoted to reviews of films of Shakespeare's plays, with the aim of being both enjoyable and informative.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment